Date: 2010-08-10 00:00:00 Language: c++ Status: development

Dragon Progress

I haven't done too much to the core game for a while. The current stage is to add the walking animations to the dragon, also the landing and taking off transitional animations. I decided to make them mostly procedural using inverse kinematics to accurately place the dragons feet.

The base code had evolved mush since my last post. For some reason my laptop has problems with SDL so I have removed that dependency. This was mainly to test my networking code in Chaos Arena.

I have been meaning to migrate some of my projects to github for a while now. My current version control system uses subversion on a flash drive for portability. Probably not the best solution.